Waverly Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center , located in Waverly, VA, is a Long Term Care facility that provides quality care to our residents. Join a growing team of successful, happy caregivers who are valued and appreciated.
. Excellent pay for the right candidate*
- Plans, directs, and supervises the activities of the nursing staff.
- Ensures the nursing department is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Develop, implement and update department policy and procedures when necessary or as directed.
- Responsible for providing consistent and sufficient staffing for Resident needs as well as regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for training and educating staff members.
- Supervisory Responsibility - This position has direct supervisor responsibilities for R.N's, L.P.N's, Certified Nurse Aides, and other personnel assigned.
Comprehensive benefits package
Same day pay
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Required: Graduate from and accredited nursing program.
- Required: DON experience a must
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Science, Nursing or related field
- Preferred: 3 years R.N. experience.
Web Reference : AJF/375098136-26
Posted Date : Wed, 10 Aug 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Waverly Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of Careers 4 Nurses